New Year and I love opening the door to the possibilities for 2019. How about you? Do you want to feel or continue to feel vibrant, healthy, optimal, energized, and whole? Are you ready to have your thoughts in alignment with how you want to feel?
Beginning this week I will share a few ways to level up your health in body, and mind. Let us kick off 2019 with getting rid of the cobwebs, the toxins, the heaviness that holds us back. I am talking about the exposure we experience daily from toxins that can disrupt hormones, slow down metabolism, harm
Here are a few things you can do today :
- Use stainless steel or glass containers for water and food storage.
- Ditch the plastic lid on your to-go coffee cups, better yet use your own mug
- Eat cruciferous vegetables which can fight back toxic overload. Eat plenty of broccoli, cabbage, Brussel Sprouts, cauliflower, watercress, arugula, and more.
- Eat Raw nuts – Brazil Nuts (2/day) high in Selenium and increases glutathione (a powerful antioxidant), Walnuts, and Almonds
- Cold and Heat exposure- Saunas to Ice Baths. Regular Sauna use is correlated with many health benefits to Age Younger
- Drink Green Tea - Try Matcha Green Tea
- Ditch skincare and home cleaning products that contain toxins and carcinogens for safe ones. Check out the ewg.com for products.
- Try Supplements like – Vitamin C, Chlorella, Milk Thistle, Whey Protein, Rice bran, fenugreek, fennel seed, and turmeric to name a few.
I encourage and support you to take the best care of you and your health. I know first hand about the numerous physical, hormonal, and emotional changes we experience during our lifetime. The core of my programs are tapping into 6 areas for Aging Younger - Optimal Sleep, Nutrition & Hydration, Proper Movement, Minimize Stress, Reduce Inflammation and Connection to Others.
Forgo another diet, eliminate the stress of what, how much, and when to eat, feel more positive about your body and your health, have more energy, learn best ways to navigate current health concerns, or live a more balanced, happy, and productive life. If any of that resonates as something you want more of in 2019, then you would love to work with me.